The EIS & SEIS market continues to grow and offer significant opportunities for an increasing number of industry participants.
EISA can help you discover how to benefit from those opportunities. By joining EISA you will gain from our understanding and expertise on issues relevant to you and your business, acquire an insight into current Government thinking on EIS and SEIS, engage and network with peers and prospective partners, develop yourself and your teams professionally, and both contribute to, and make a difference to the future direction of the SEIS & EIS industry.
Our existing members find membership of EISA very valuable whether they are an EIS/SEIS Fund or single company, a Financial Planner/Regulated Adviser or Wealth Manager, a Professional Adviser assisting funds or small companies or if they are involved in any way in structuring, promoting or sponsoring EIS/SEIS schemes.
Click here find out more about the benefits of being a member.
Click here to finds out what benefits you will get access to
- Financial Planner / Regulated Adviser / Wealth Manager – FREE MEMBERSHIP!! More wealth managers, regulated advisers and financial planners are getting involved in venture capital and tax advantaged investing than ever before. The EIS Association (EISA) is therefore reaching out to encourage wealth managers, regulated advisers and financial planners to join us and play a more active role in this increasingly mainstream area of financial planning. This has led to the launch of a new membership package specifically for Financial Planners/Regulated Advisers/Wealth Managers. Click here to find out more.
- Full Corporate – £1,250 – EISA Professional Services/Fund Providers annual membership
- Corporate EISA Delegate – £200 (per individual – company must be a full corporate member already in order for you to qualify for this fee)
- EIS Affiliates – £100 – available to candidates who have successfully passed the EISA Diploma/Accreditation.
- Small Business Affiliates – £100 – ONLY available to companies that have themselves raised money under EIS or SEIS. It is not available to advisory firms.
- Green Shoots Members – Free – open to all professionals working in the venture capital, SME, EIS/SEIS market who are under the age of 35.
Affiliates and Green Shoots Members receive all the technical updates but cannot attend events.
Become a member today
Fill out the form below to request membership.
Find Your Funding
Two of the key questions we hear time and again from young businesses are ‘what are my funding options?’ and ‘how do I access funding?’. EISA has partnered with Swoop to help simplify and speed up the process SMEs go through to access the grants, loans, equity, and savings they need. Find out more here.