The EIS & SEIS market continues to grow and offer significant opportunities for an increasing number of industry participants.
EISA can help you discover how to benefit from those opportunities. By joining EISA you will gain from our understanding and expertise on issues relevant to you and your business, acquire an insight into current Government thinking on EIS and SEIS, engage and network with peers and prospective partners, develop yourself and your teams professionally, and both contribute to, and make a difference to the future direction of the SEIS & EIS industry.
Our existing members find membership of EISA very valuable whether they are an EIS/SEIS Fund or single company, a Financial Planner/Regulated Adviser or Wealth Manager, a Professional Adviser assisting funds or small companies or if they are involved in any way in structuring, promoting or sponsoring EIS/SEIS schemes.
Click here find out more about the benefits of being a member.
Click here to finds out what benefits you will get access to
- Full Corporate – £1,350 – EISA Professional Services/Fund Providers annual membership. Full Corporate members may chose to add additional delegates to the membership for £200 per individual.
- Entrepreneur – £100 – ONLY available to Founders who have themselves raised money under EIS or SEIS. It is not available to advisory firms.
- EIS Affiliates – £100 – available to candidates who have successfully passed the EISA Diploma/Accreditation. EIS Affiliates will receive technical updates but cannot attend events.
Other Memberships Available:
- Financial Planner / Regulated Adviser / Wealth Manager – Free. More wealth managers, regulated advisers and financial planners are getting involved in venture capital and tax advantaged investing than ever before. The EIS Association (EISA) is therefore reaching out to encourage wealth managers, regulated advisers and financial planners to join us and play a more active role in this increasingly mainstream area of financial planning. This has led to the launch of a new membership package specifically for Financial Planners/Regulated Advisers/Wealth Managers. Click here to find out more.
- Green Shoots Members – Free for all those who are 35 years of age and under who work for an EISA Full Corporate member (list available here). If you are interested in getting involved and work in the EIS/SEIS industry but your organisation is not an EISA member please contact email@example.com to find out more. Green Shoots Members will receive technical updates but cannot attend EISA events however, membership includes attendance at specific Green Shoots events.
Become a member today
Fill out the form below to request membership.