Advocating the next generation within the Venture Capital/SME industry
Green Shoots is a branch of EISA, providing young professionals in the industry the chance to independently develop their own networks, interest and awareness of the world of SMEs and Venture Capital. And it’s free to join!!!
Our aim is to create a space where our members can meet and interact with early-stage companies, keep up to date on industry trends, as well as build early and lasting business relationships with each other.
We do this through holding evening networking events with guest speakers, sending out regular updates and hosting bi-annual technical seminars.
- access to Green Shoots networking events
- 25% discount on EIS Accreditation course – use code “eisamember”
- bi-annual technical seminar (CPD)
- regular updates from Green Shoots and EISA
- opportunity to advance your understanding of the Venture Capital/SME sector
- entry into ticket ballot for the prestigious annual EISA Awards held at the House of Lords
- potential to enter into the “Best Innovator/Newcomer/Rising Star in EIS” category at the EISA awards
How do I get involved?
Membership is on an individual basis, not a company basis, and is FREE!!!.
Green Shoots is run by a Nominated Committee
- Nick Hawkins – Grant Thornton UK LLP
- Johnathan Graham – Sapphire Capital Partners
- Chris Magennis – Rooney Nimmo Ltd
- Suhaylah Chatoo – Seedrs
- Charlotte Surridge – RW Blears
- Jonathan Byrne-Leitch – Mourant Ozannes