Advocating the next generation within the Venture Capital/SME industry
Green Shoots is a branch of EISA, providing young professionals in the industry the chance to independently develop their own networks, interest and awareness of the world of SMEs and Venture Capital. And it’s free to join for those who are 35 years of age and under who work for an EISA Full Corporate member (list available here). If you are interested in getting involved and work in the EIS/SEIS industry but your organisation is not an EISA member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Our aim is to create a space where our members can meet and interact with early-stage companies, keep up to date on industry trends, as well as build early and lasting business relationships with each other.
We do this through holding evening networking events with guest speakers, sending out regular updates and hosting bi-annual technical seminars.
- Join the community of young industry professionals and connect via exclusive LinkedIn Group
- Free access to all Green Shoots networking events
- Free access to bi-annual technical seminar
- Receive regular updates from Green Shoots and EISA
- Potential to enter the “Best Innovator/Newcomer/Rising Star in EIS” category at the EISA awards
- Opportunity to advance your understanding of the EIS/Venture Capital/SME sector
- 25% discount on EIS Accreditation course – use code “eisamember”
- All members will be entered into a ticket ballot for two tickets to the prestigious annual EISA Awards held at the House of Lords
Recommend a friend!
We are always looking to grow our community of young professionals. Therefore, members who recommend an industry friend to join the Green Shoots community will also be eligible to claim the following benefits:
- Entry into a ticket ballot for one ticket for the prestigious annual EISA Awards held at the House of Lords (this ballot will only apply to those who have recommended a friend).
Find out more here – Green Shoots
How do I get involved?
Membership is on an individual basis, not a company basis, and is FREE!!!.
Green Shoots is run by a Nominated Committee
- Jessica Baker – Nova Growth Capital
- Jonathan Byrne-Leitch – Ashurst
- Bronagh Duggan – Sapphire Capital Partners
- Jessica Fox – Haatch