Supporting, engaging and empowering UK investors and small businesses
Small businesses are the lifeblood of the UK economy. That’s why we believe the role of the Enterprise Investment Scheme in facilitating investment from private individuals to small businesses is so important – and why EISA and its members are dedicated to supporting UK Government, businesses and investors in ensuring the Scheme continues to deliver growth to the economy.
EISA Mission Statement
EISA supports and promotes policies and initiatives that facilitate the smooth flow of risk equity capital from private individuals to smaller companies thereby benefitting the UK economy. This is achieved through;
- Protecting the interests of our members so they can continue to operate in an environment that is conducive to the growth and support of SEIS/EIS
- Promoting and raising awareness of SEIS/EIS to small businesses and financial advisers as well as to MPs, the media and the general public.
- Positioning SEIS/EIS as a trusted source of funding. We seek to demonstrate the impact and value that SEIS/EIS funding continues to have acting as a significant contributor to UK economic growth and job creation
EISA is run by a Board of Directors and organises a series of high level Committees comprising a board member and experts in the relevant field.
- Tax & Technical
- Regulatory & Legal
- Membership & Events
- Research, Education and Marketing
- HMRC Digitisation Committee
EISA membership represents all areas of the EIS/SEIS industry including EIS/SEIS Fund Managers, Lawyers, Accountants, Tax Advisers, Corporate Financiers, Financial Planners and Wealth Managers, throughout the UK. Details of the Members and categories of Membership are shown in the Membership section. If you would be interested in learning more about EISA and becoming a member, please contact Mary Rodgers –firstname.lastname@example.org