If you’re an entrepreneur with a UK start-up who is raising – or considering raising – through EIS or SEIS, start the process of becoming an entrepreneur member of EISA today.
Our entrepreneur members are based across the UK, and operate in a wide variety of sectors – from tech, to retail, to financial services, fashion, and more.
Why become a member?
Discover just a few of the reasons to join below:
- Networking opportunities, both in-person and digital, with a wide range of EIS/SEIS focused investors and advisers, in addition to fellow UK entrepreneurs
- Access to EISA in-person events across the UK, where you’ll be able to meet other members and discuss EIS/SEIS funding, plus hear expert speakers on topics related to EIS/SEIS funding
- Proactive updates and guidance on changes to the EIS/SEIS funding process, via regular emails and in-person events, including from our expert Tax & Technical and Regulatory teams
- Promotion via the EISA member directory and social media channels, reaching an audience of EIS/SEIS focused investors and advisers with your brand
- An opportunity to make your voice heard, as part of the official advocacy to Government for the continued support and expansion of the EIS/SEIS schemes
Members also receive access to a range of other benefits, including:
- Access to Pitchflix EPIC – the investor curation resource aimed at helping you to identify sources of potential investment to help grow and scale your business
- The ability to enter the EISA Awards – with a range of new categories aimed at awarding the most innovative EIS/SEIS funded businesses arriving in 2023
Plus – a number of discounts from EIS associated service providers for founders, including video production from Voop Productions and employee benefits packages from Pirkx, at a reduced rate.
Who is eligible?
All UK start ups who have raised, or are about to raise, investment through the EIS or SEIS are eligible for Entrepreneur membership.
Please note, this membership is not available to advisory firms, who are instead very welcome to join as Full Corporate members – more details here.
Entrepreneur membership of EISA costs £100 per year.
How to join
Complete the form below to begin the process of joining EISA.
Our team will then be in touch via email to finalise your membership.
Please note: EISA’s Guiding Principles, which we require all members to adhere to, can be seen here.