Begin the process of joining the more than 400 strong membership of the official trade body for the Enterprise Investment Scheme and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme today.
Our fund and professional services members are based across the UK, in a wide variety of roles – from financial planners to accountancy firms, tax specialists, lawyers, and more.
Why become a member?
Discover just a few of the reasons to join below:
- Be part of an expert forum, and gain the opportunity to engage with experts and thought leaders throughout the industry
- Network with other industry professionals at our comprehensive calendar of national events – including technical seminars, informal networking gatherings, and our prestigious annual Chairman’s Reception at the House of Lords
- Make your voice heard via the EISA membership’s regular contributions to relevant Government consultations, and enjoy close working relationships across Government, HMRC and HM Treasury
- Receive exclusive industry insights and updates from our authoritative committees, via regular briefings on regulatory changes and new industry thinking. Plus, gain the opportunity to join committees yourself
- Receive CPD-qualifying professional development via our EIS Diploma course, created in collaboration with Intelligent Partnership, and CPD-qualifying EISA events
- Increase your organisation’s visibility in the industry, through a listing in our searchable Member Directory on the EISA website, and regular opportunities to feature on the EISA social media channels
Members are also eligible to enter for the EISA Awards, presented at the Chairman’s Reception at the House of Lords each year. A complimentary ticket to the Chairman’s Reception is also included.
Plus, members receive access to Pitchflix, and a number of discounts from EIS associated service providers at a reduced rate.
Who is eligible?
Our Full Corporate membership is available to all parts of the EIS and SEIS community, regardless of sector, including:
- Small businesses
- Fund providers
- Portfolio managers
- Accountancy, tax, legal, and custodian firms
Please note: we offer specialist memberships for entrepreneurs and IFAs. Learn more here.
Full Corporate EISA membership costs £1,350 per year.
This price is for a single delegate. Full Corporate member may optionally choose to add additional delegates to the membership for £200 per individual.
How to join
Complete the form below to begin the process of joining EISA.
Our team will then be in touch via email to finalise your membership.
Please note: EISA’s Guiding Principles, which we require all members to adhere to, can be seen here.