Octopus Ventures EIS Service overview
Tune in to this webinar from Octopus on 28 September at 11:00am to learn more.
The session will cover the Octopus Ventures EIS Service, and how it could help suitable clients invest in high growth potential companies while benefiting from attractive tax reliefs.
Join the webinar to learn:
- What an EIS portfolio is and the tax reliefs available.
- Common client scenarios where an EIS investment is worth considering.
- How the Octopus Ventures EIS Service works.
- The strategy and approach of our venture capital investment team.
And much more…
Key risks of an EIS investment
- The value of an EIS investment, and any income from it, can fall to nil as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
- Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and tax rules could change in the future.
- Tax reliefs depend on the EIS maintaining its EIS-qualifying status.
EIS shares are by their nature high risk, their share price may be volatile and they may be hard to sell.