Introducing Octopus Ventures Knowledge Intensive EIS Fund
Tuesday 15 February at 11:00
From the team behind Octopus Titan VCT, Octopus Ventures Knowledge Intensive EIS Fund gives investors the opportunity to access 10-15 pioneering businesses with high growth potential.
The knowledge intensive fund structure enables income tax relief to be claimed in this tax year or carried back to the prior year.
The companies span pre-seed investments to companies that count blue chip companies as their customers already.
Examples of companies that our EIS portfolios have backed to date include Imophoron, a company revolutionising the way vaccines are administered, Hurr an app addressing the fashion industry’s sustainability problem and XYZ Reality, a company using AI to transform the construction industry.
Watch this webinar to hear from one of the investment managers of the Knowledge Intensive EIS Fund and understand how it might help your client with their planning needs this tax year.
What you’ll learn
- An overview of Octopus Ventures, their investment approach and strategy
- An overview of the Octopus Ventures Knowledge Intensive EIS Fund
- How advisers are using EIS to help their clients with tax planning their tax year
- Some of the exciting companies in the portfolio
Plus, the opportunity to ask our team any questions.
As this is a limited opportunity, we expect this fund to close by the 5 of April or sooner if capacity is reached earlier.
Key risks to bear in mind
- The value of an EIS investment can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
- Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may change in the future.
- Tax reliefs depend on the EIS maintaining its EIS-qualifying status.
- EIS shares are high risk, their share price may be volatile, and they may be hard to sell.