Hosted by Charles Russell Speechlys at 5 Fleet Place, London EC4M 7RD
Lord Flight, EISA Chairman
Tom Butterworth, Silicon Valley Bank
Gillian Roche-Saunders, BWB Compliance, Bates Wells Braithwaite
Malcolm MacDougall, Charles Russell Speechlys
Cathy Wilson, HMRC
David Brookes, BDO
Mark Brownridge, EISA Director General
• Lord Flight opened the Seminar.
• Tom Butterworth discussed the state of technology markets.
• As head of the EISA Regulatory Committee, Gillian Roche-Saunders discussed the work of that committee and updated members on current regulatory issues.
• Malcolm MacDougall gave a talk on raising EIS funding for Freddie’s Flowers and the part that funding has played in the company’s success.
• Cathy Wilson, head of HMRC capital taxes team gave an update on the Budget, new compliance statements and on the advance assurance process before Mark Brownridge led a Q and A session.
• David Brookes who is a member of the EISA Tax and Technical Committee updated members on the work of that committee and updated members on current issues
We grateful to Intelligent Crowd TV, producers of “The Seed & EIS Hour” for providing Live streaming of the event. The Seminar may now be viewed below:
The Seminar was followed by an excellent canapes and drinks Reception hosted by Charles Russell Speechlys We are very grateful for their wonderful support.