Seminar will take place by Zoom
Registration link will be sent to EISA members nearer the time
Date – 26th November
Time – 5pm
Duration – Approx 1hr 20min
- Introduction and Opening Statement – Howard Flight
- Supporting Business Growth – Andrew Griffith – MP for Arundel & South Downs and Business Adviser to Boris Johnson & David Sismey, Campaign for Economic Growth
- Regulatory Update – Gillian Roche-Saunders, Adempi Associates
- Planning an Exit – Rob Birchall, Charles Russell Speechlys
- Tax & Technical Committee Update – David Brookes, BDO
- Plumbing the Regional Funding Gap – Justin Urqhart Stewart, Regionally Ltd
- Questions and Closing Remarks – Mark Brownridge
All sessions are live apart from the Regulatory Update which will be recorded.
You will able to ask questions either via Live Chat during each speaker’s presentation.