Bulletin Marketing - Martin Fox
Martin Fox has been in financial services marketing all his working life. After a range of roles at Legal & General, he became Marketing Director at Prolific, and then General Manager Marketing at Pearl. He then took the opportunity to set up the strategic marketing arm of a London agency, where he launched ABN AMRO into the UK retail market, and launched Just Retirement from scratch. Today he runs Bulletin Marketing, and has a wide portfolio of financial services clients, across product providers, banks, investment houses, EIS managers, wealth managers, family offices and service providers. He is one of the judges of the Sustainable and Ethical Investment Awards run by Incisive Media, and he also chairs the judging committee of the EIS Association Awards. He is now also chair of the EISA Financial Planning Committee.
Bulletin Marketing are a specialist financial services marketing agency.
Based on decades of experience, we help companies become more profitable by:
– ensuring that they have a clear marketing strategy, that is created to support the plans of the business
– sharpening their proposition so that it is compelling for the target audiences
– agreeing who the target audiences really are
– finding the most effective ways to engage with the target audiences.
It is an approach that works. For some clients we even act as a part time marketing director.
And … we know the EIS marketplace very well!!
EIS Marketing - Stephen Aaron
EIS.Marketing Ltd, together with its sister business Palladium Results Ltd, offer a wide range of marketing solutions for EIS, SEIS, SITR and other alternative investment opportunities.
With significant experience in the EIS sector and financial services more generally, the team understand the issues that need to be considered when marketing EIS and other similar products to both high net worth individuals and the professional adviser market.
A combination of an innovative approach and a bespoke service, has allowed the business to use its experience to help a variety of different clients, ranging from FCA regulated Alternative Investment Fund Managers, through to Single Companies (EIS/SEIS), as well as IFAs who promote these investments.
A wide range of services and solutions are provided. Some examples include:
- Market positioning and strategy – both before and after a product launch.
- Creation of product marketing collateral (content, design and production) – items such as Information Memorandums and Executive Summaries can be produced and digital and print solutions are available.
- Regular communications.
- Reaching the right audience in a cost-effective manner.
- A full Outsourced Marketing Department.
EIS.Marketing Ltd is proud to be an official marketing partner of the EIS Association
Worth Capital - Paul Soanes
Worth Capital was set up with an investment philosophy born from years of angel investing. They have very deliberately designed a unique competition funding approach which finds the UK’s brightest entrepreneurs with the smartest ideas and a high potential for growth.
The Start-Up Series Fund provides investors with the opportunity to invest in ambitious start-ups from their beginning. Investors enjoy all the reliefs from EIS / SEIS investing as well as the unique advantages gained from the nature of the competition format:
- Widely publicised competitions – Delivering a consistent high volume of deal flow to assess & filter
- Sophisticated distillation – Surfacing superior entrepreneurs at attractive & fair valuations
- Expert oversight – Helping founders to avoid pitfalls, reduce risk & accelerate growth
- Building a ‘mini-portfolio’ – Creating diversification & more predictable timings for tax reliefs
Worth Capital assess the deal flow, negotiate a fair valuation and make a commercial recommendation to Amersham Investment Management who challenge the rationale and choose to accept (or reject) the recommendation, before conducting further independent due diligence, making the investments and administering the fund on behalf of investors.