Hosted by Charles Russell Speechlys, 5 Fleet Place, London EC4M 7RD
Lord Flight, Chairman
Tom Wilde, Shoosmiths
Gervais Williams, PCR Review Panel & Miton Group
Gillian Roche-Saunders, BWB Compliance, Bates Wells Braithwaite
Robert Birchall and Rebecca Burford, Charles Russell Speechlys
Cathy Wilson, HMRC
- Lord Flight opened the Seminar.
- Tom Wilde of Shoosmiths who is a member of the EISA Tax and Technical Committee updated members on the work of that committee, in particular our discussion with HMRC on advance assurance.
- Gervais Williams of Minton Group who is part of the Patient Capital Review industry panel gave an update on their discussions.
- As head of the EISA Regulatory Committee, Gillian Roche-Saunders of BWB Compliance discussed the work of that committee, in particular in relation to MIFID II.
- Robert Birchall and Rebecca Burford of Charles Russell Speechlys gave a talk on their experience of raising SEIS/EIS funding for companies and the part that funding has played in the companies’ success.
- Cathy Wilson who is head of HMRC capital taxes team talked about the advance assurance consultation before Lord Flight led a Q and A session.
We grateful to Intelligent Crowd TV, producers of “The Seed & EIS Hour” for providing Live streaming of the event
The Seminar was followed by an excellent canapes and drinks Reception hosted by Charles Russell Speechly. We are very grateful for their wonderful support.
Howard’s Folly very kindly provided the wine.
All photos ©Stevie Thomas/TheAmalgamate(s)